• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 303cr

JaredMF

i just popped a hydraulic, somewhere on the valve body and I can’t see for a 100% which line it is. I engine cleaned and power washed it. I’ve got an idea of it being in a spot I can’t reach the line, from either top and bottoms inspection hole.
1) I wanted to confirm if I need to remove the cab to get to it?
2) doesn’t anyone have a repair manuals that could help me out for the removal of the cab?

JaredMF

I could really use some advice I just recently bought this machine, and Im dead in the water with my projects until I get this fixed

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Well you didn't give much help in the way of a Serial Number, which always helps to get the correct information. The model appears to be a 303C CR.
Here's what I could find. The procedure to remove the A/C unit is at the end of the document regarding the cab removal.

Attachments

• 303C CR Cab R&I.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 29