1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Cat 287b Need Rubber Track recommendations

Discussion in 'Compact Track/Multi Terrain Loaders' started by Philip S King, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Philip S King

Philip S King Well-Known Member

I need a track for my 287b with asv setup. Who makes the most cost affective track. Please share your opinion. Thank You.

2. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

This question would get more attention if it was in the SKID STEER forum.
    Hopefully a mod will move it.

3. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator
    Where else besides HEF can you just "hope" for something, and have it come to pass?

:)

Tinkerer and Theweldor like this.
  4. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

Nowhere that I know of ! :D
    Thank You Digger !!

5. seville009

seville009 Well-Known Member

they are like tires - the answer largely is dependent on the primary conditions you intend to use them on (snow, asphalt, sand, turf, etc).

The oem ASV tracks are great in snow.

6. Philip S King

Will be used in rocky gravely mud dirt.

7. Philip S King

will never be in snow.