• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 277c TPS Calibration Issue

Quki22

I have been following several of the TPS threads but have not found a resolution to a recalibration issue. I took my 2008 cat 277c JWF01714 to the local cat dealer for the travel speed slowing to a stop. I provided them the service bulletin regarding this known TPS issue and for what ever reason they went on a hydraulic problem hunt. I asked them to replace the TPS and calibrate it. They changed the TPS and tell me it still won’t calibrate. So needless to say I’m out a significant amount of $$$ and am no better off than when I dropped it off. Anyone have any suggestions as to why a new TPS will not calibrate?