• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 236 Fuse Panel Diagram

danieltwistedg

Hey guys, I've got a Cat 236 Skid that has had all of the fuses pulled out of it and the fuse box cover that has the diagram of which fuses go where and what they are is missing. The last 8 of the serial number are 4YZ00380, if there's anyone that has a diagram or a picture of the fuse box I would greatly appreciate it!

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
I would strongly suggest at the bare minimum having an operators manual for this and any machine.
For this machine follow this link and you can see what is available either in paper or on CD:
https://www.servicemanualpro.com/?page=Products&searchbox=4YZ00380

But for right now I'm attaching the pages on the fuse panel, it appears there are two different versions.

It's good that you did post the serial number but to help someone I would suggest putting the model and serial number next to each other!

Attachments

• 236,fuse panel.pdf
    254.7 KB · Views: 78