• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 140m awd 2010

smej

they are someone who knows if they are possible to build on extra hydraulic outlets.
cat in sweden should have $ 30000 for 3 outlets think they should go fix a little cheaper

Is it Ls pressure controlled ?

With regards Joel

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
As far as I know up to 7 additional hyudraulic circuits are available on all M series graders using Cat parts. It would be a simple matter of retrofitting the necessary parts to add anything from 1 to 7 outlets.
Is that US$30,000 that PON Cat is asking to do the upgrade..?
I just looked up some numbers that I had from 10 years ago and at that time an extra 3 functions installed on a new machine on the production line was approximately US$16,000. For a retrofit to an existing machine the labour to do the modificaiton would have to be factored on top of that.
TBH the $30k you have been quoted seems to stack up from the 10-year-old information I have.