• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case90xt running bad, hydraulic problems

jeeper350

I have a 2000 or 2001 case 90xt with around 2100 hours on it.. cranked it up the other day and it was barely running.. would barely start.. would not rev. It was a little low on fuel so added 10 gallons and cracked the fuel lines at injectors to make sure there wasn't air in system. Still running rough, after running for a little while the top right indicator light comes on for what I think is gear oil temp? Comes on and alarm starts going off.. also bucket goes down really slow, but if you tilt the bucket either direction while trying to go down it goes down at normal speed. Any ideas?
I'm thinking fact it's running rough definitely won't help hydraulic function.. leaning towards maybe needing to check fuel pressure ?