• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case w7

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
I had a W-14B.....it was about as un friendly as they come. but for no more money I could spend on one I suppose it done a fair job.

quackattak

W7 and W14 are very different machines, I don't know all the specs of the W7 but I have run one before. I never had much trouble with the W7, seemed to be a capable machine. If the price was right I wouldn't shy away from it.

fendtman

they are asking 3k for it, looks good in picutre, looking for something to load a little lime, chicken litter, and round bales of hay. decent road speed.

quackattak

If its in decent shape, not a bad deal. Michigan 75 is about the same size and the same price range. I would think parts for the michigan might be easier to come by, but if you like the W7 it should have no trouble doing what you want.