• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case W-14 Repair Manual **Cheap** $25.00

Peter_H

Occupation
Retired
Offering a Case W-14 Wheel Loader -Operator, Parts, and Service Manual. This manual is what I think to be a military manual as it also covers the Case 35 C backhoe. The military had many articulating loaders that had backhoe attachments on the rear. The Operators manual portion says it covers SN 9119672 & after. The Parts portion of it is over 800 pages. The service section of it covers everything. Chap. 1 -General, Chap. 2 -Engine, 3-Fuel System, 4-Electrical with wiring schematics, 5-Steering, 6-Power Train, 7-Brakes, 8-Hydraulics, and 9-MTD equipment. The manual is 5 inches thick and probably weighs 15-20 lbs. Every system is covered in great detail with several photos. There are no torn pages but it is a used manual so there is some soiling on some of the pages. Every page is clear and legible. I have seen allot of manuals but this one is very thorough, probably because of the military spec. requirements. If you own a Case W-14, this manual would provide valuable info for you as far as working on it yourself goes. I have two of them. Both are for sale. I will ship but the cost will be on the buyer. I will go out of my way to keep the shipping cost as low as possible. I would just like to see someone who can use this manual get it. Any questions please ask. Thanks
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers