• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case TV380 bad vibration

ylecyote

I bought a tv380 w 1600 hrs on it. tracks about 50% but lots of cracks across the roller path. Shakes the whole machine terrible on hard surfaces even packed dirt. Feel every link or segment on the rollers. I think it might be because the roller path is worn down. it appears that it could be worn down about 1/4" where the rollers run on the track sides. I think this is allowing the center of the roller to ride on the steel link rather than the side rubber. Has anyone else seen or had this problem? Is there something I am missing? I dont think the machine should ride that rough but I am pretty new to track loaders.

Lsucet

Hi, did you get the vibration figure out? It was the tracks causing it?
I do have the same, exact situation with a TR 340. I will like to know if you replace the tracks and the vibration went away.