• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case tr270 problems

Gkfabshop

Hello new to this form and need help ......I have a case tr270 track loader that throwing 2 fault codes 1051 and a 9154 I Looked up the codes and I have done everything I know to do to try to repair this machine and I can't find out what's wrong with it .... So here's a list of things I have done

Replace battery

Found a 60 amp fuse that was blown it's a pita to get to that's right by the battery

Dielectric grease all electrical connectors

Checks and test all fuses

Checks and test all relays

Checks and test can buss system

Machine still won't start and alarm goes off with these codes on the instrument cluster

Idk what else to do or test I have 2 full days work and test this machine please help

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
I sold my TR320 last week so don't have access to the manual. What does the owner's manual say about the codes? Did the machine die while running?

Gkfabshop

Can buss system time out

Lost of can Communication

The machine was running the got parked for lunch and that was it

JNB

Occupation
I know that the Can system hooks sensors together so you could check those, but it sounds like a dealer fix to me.

Gkfabshop

So I thought I would let you guys know what I found out about this machine ... The starter relay and Ecu relay where bad .... They tested good on my other machine but not this one .... So I started looking around and from factory that fuse box was labeled wrong and it was shorting out when the key switch was to the start position

JNB

Occupation
Not that surprising from my experience with the TR320. One fuse box upside down, both mounted backwards side to side from the manual, wire looms stretched to the limit. I'm glad mine is gone. Glad you got yours figured out.