• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case tr270 bucket lowers at a creep

Backeddy

Hi all, I have been lurking for years and you all have been more help than you will ever know, but now I have one that I can't figure out. I have a case Tr270 that runs great, turns great, lifts great, but both the lowering and dumping the bucket moves at a slow creep with no power ie tilting the bucket will not lift the machine or even have enough power to break dirt. It has a 1907 1912 error code, but I can't find any information to see if this is related. Any help would be appreciated.

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
1912 error code relates to power supply to brake lights - not related to your hydraulic power problem.
First thing you need to do is test main relief pressure which should be 3000psi @2000 rpm

Backeddy

Thank you very much, I appreciate you taking the time to answer. I will check that tomorrow. Is there a possibility that this could be a joystick issue on the right side? This one is really bugging me! Every other fix has been pretty straightforward.

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
Is there a possibility that this could be a joystick issue on the right side?
Anything is possible, but I wouldn't think lift & tilt would both be affected by such a problem.
You could try to swap the controls from ISO to H pattern & see if that makes a difference.

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
If you have the ride control feature on this machine you may want to check to see if it has been activated or the solenoid and or valve is not working correctly.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Make sure the aux. flow control switch is not locked forward or backwards. It should be in the middle. I doubt it would be this simple, but you never know.