• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case SR270 Fault Code 3436

srh5428

Hey y'all. I have a fault code of 3436 on my 2015 Case SR270. My manual is telling me this code needs to be cleared by a dealer with the electronic service tool (EST). Does anyone know a trick to get around this or does anyone have any ideas if this is a fixable issue? Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 20210912_181241.jpg
    20210912_181241.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

gggraham

Occupation
Licensed Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
My code book does not list that code, not uncommon for Case to miss a code, or it's a code that requires you to get a hold of Case Asist. For sure it's engine related and most likely to do with emissions. Code must be cleared by dealer.

Midnightmoon

It's just a inducement code saying machine is in derate has nothing to do with the reason of derate. Its in the case code list for that machine well in my list I can send a master list to you if you need it