• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case SR210

KDO

I have a 2017 Case SR210. Can someone tell me where the fuse panel is? The manual states its behind the cup holder but there's no panel behind it. It's an open cab with standard case controls (not EZ/EH). It ran fine the last time I used it. Now it's not recognizing when you set in the seat so it won't start. The battery has a good charge. Cab lights work but no power to instrument panel or to seat sensor. Thanks in advance.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Check for a panel below the seat, between your legs as you sit in it the machine.

KDO

KSSS thank for the info. I found them yesterday. Case needs to update the operators manual. Im still trying to figure out my issue. All fuses and relays are good. Still no power to the seat switch therefore no power to instrument panel.

Anyone else with a Case Alpha series or New Holland 200 series ever run into this?

Muffler Bearing

Occupation
Truck Mechanic
Are you certain the 5A fuse for Unswitched power is good? Chafing at the seat harness will blow this fuse and then nothing will happen when you sit in the seat

KDO

Are you certain the 5A fuse for Unswitched power is good? Chafing at the seat harness will blow this fuse and then nothing will happen when you sit in the seat

I checked the continuity on that fuse and it checked good. I also have 13 volts on both sides of it in the fusebox. I do have 13 volts at the seat sensor. I originally thought I didn't. It was dark so I guess I wasn't making connection. I also checked the continuity on the seat sensor. It closes when you sit in the seat. Still no power to the instrument panel.

KDO

Muffler Bearing thanks for the info. Any idea how I can get my hands on the complete cab harness diagram with coupler pin out and wire description?

Muffler Bearing

Occupation
Truck Mechanic
The diagrams are broken into a lot of pages. have you checked the fuse and relays in the left rear corner by the battery? I'd also try opening up connections and looking for corrosion

Attachments

• wire2 SR210 (1).pdf
    924.3 KB · Views: 24
  • wire3 SR210 (1).pdf
    688.2 KB · Views: 24

KDO

Muffler Bearing thanks again for more information. I didn't get a chance to do anything with it today. I'm going to try to work on it tomorrow and see if I can't figure something out.

KDO

Muffler Bearing can I also get sheet 5 and 11 of the wiring schematic so I can trace the switched powered circuit?

KDO

The diagrams are broken into a lot of pages. have you checked the fuse and relays in the left rear corner by the battery? I'd also try opening up connections and looking for corrosion
I didnt see any fuses or relays by the battery. Where exactly are these located? This is a very basic machine. Not a lot of bells and whistles. Mechanical controls and open cab. Do all variations have fuses and relays at the battery?

KDO

I have no power to the instrument cluster fuse in the panel. Any idea where this circuit receives power? Also, is there any way to raise the boom so I can tilt the cab? I cant put it float because the hydraulics are locked. Will I have to open the lines raise it?

Muffler Bearing

Occupation
Truck Mechanic
Yeah,in your case you'll need to crack the loader lines to raise it. Be careful if you have a bucket coupler. they can bleed off and drop the bucket on you. Raise your cab, start checking connections and we can go from there

KDO

Thanks Muffler Bearing. Its a manual coupler so no worries there. I will try to do a little more on it this afternoon. I will report back what i find. Once again thanks

KDO

Well I got the boom raised and cab tilted. All connections look good. All grounds that I have checked look good. I dont have power to the following connections in the fuse box:
ECU 1
ECU 2
RH Tail lamp
LH Tail lamp
Engine sensor
Ignition
Instrument Cluster

Are there anymore fuses or relays other than the ones in cab below the seat? I can't find any in the battery compartment. The serial number is NHM427102.