1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case d100 hoe attachment needs hydraulic seals

Discussion in 'Compact Equipment Attachments' started by dirtmonkey, Aug 16, 2019.

1. dirtmonkey

dirtmonkey Senior Member

dozer monkey , self employed
    My local dealer wasn’t very helpfull / enthused about locating new seals for my d100 backhoe attachment, basically said its not possible. Said they were unobtainium. What ever..... Any one have any suggestions?

2. Welder Dave

Welder Dave Senior Member

3. dirtmonkey

dirtmonkey Senior Member

That’s a great start ! Thank you Welder Dave ! And yes , lazy is a word for it. I’m hoping that Seal Co in Oklahoma City can use those part numbers with out me pulling the cylinders just yet. Thanks again !

4. dirtmonkey

dirtmonkey Senior Member

‘’’’’’Update’’’’’’’’. I was able to locate the seals using what you sent me ! Thanks again ! For those that may need to know , I found them through LF GEORGE.COM . Called and they were very helpful and friendly !

5. Welder Dave

Welder Dave Senior Member

Great! Glad I could help.