• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case CX60C 18' annoying beeep beeep

Tags

You could also have a thick steel plate cut that bolts up under the tail IF you have enough clearance between the tracks and house...I am shocked the thing is so unbalanced. I have a Tak TB260 with a thumb, hydraulic pin grabber coupler and use a monster 48" grading bucket ALOT, you need to be careful extending all the way out over the side with a bucket full of materials but it will do it. I have run the 35 version and was not impressed at all with the overall operation of the machine.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good Day guys
May I apologise if this has become a little heavy but the subject matter deserves some attention if owners dissatisfaction is to be avoided.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• CX80 stabilty.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • Stabilty.pdf
    692.7 KB · Views: 6