• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 90xt starting with cab in the up position

jakelly

Good evening fellas,

My question is will this model machine start with the cab in the raised position? The key will turn it over but i have no fuel to my injectors. Is there a fuel cut-off safety switch?

Thanks for the help - Josh

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
There is not a cut out switch. it should start.

kuangqy

Occupation
engineer
Is the starter running when the key was turn? Check the fuel circuit if running, check the electric circuit if not running.

jakelly

Was getting a low voltage tik-tik-tik, thought it might be a ground, so I went directly to the starter from the booster and battery, still wouldn't crank. Starter tested good, but I bought a new one anyhow. I have fuel to my filter, but not to my injectors. I'll trouble shoot that as soon as I get it cranking.
Thanks gentlemen - Josh

kuangqy

Occupation
engineer
The fuel circuit have air inside mybe, you had better check it.

jakelly

The ground from the battery to the block was loose on the block. The fuel was a non-issue, it fired right up. Looks like I bought a starter for nothing, anyone need a starter for 4T-390?
Thanks - Josh