• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 821B final drive parts

wsw

Looking for final drive/axle parts for a 1995 Case 821B wheel loader. I haven'y seen machine yet but I will tomorrow

Commando

Case 1830

New member, so can't start my own thread. Can anyone tell me where and how to get my 1830 started after running it out of diesel?

wsw

I assumed you have filled it with fuel, on the side of the transfer pump there should be an arm for priming. If you have run it completely out then it is easyest if you crack open some fuel injection lines at the Injector and pum up the primer with key in on possition until you get fuel out of the injection lines. . If ou primer is not working good you can roll the engine with the starter ( careful not to overheat it ) until you see fuel at injectors. Just open the lines a half turn each there is no reason to completely unscrew the line. one you ge fuel out of lines tighten them back up and engine should start