• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CASE 721F

DGODGR

I'm looking to possibly add another loader to the fleet. I've been looking for something to leave at the crushed 3" minus pile to load trucks without having to tie up my 544J. The local Volvo dealer has found what appears to be a pretty clean (I've only seen photos) 2013 721F with just under 12,000 hours on it. I've run Case loaders in the past and have liked them. This was along time ago (around 1988 IIRC), and they were not high hour machines. They were relatively newer rental machines. Suffice it to say that I have not had long term exposure to them, I don't have any experience with their emissions systems (2013 F series were tier 4 interim), or with how well they hold up after 12,000 hours.
I'm looking for opinions from those with direct experience, with particular emphasis on what to look for/issues to expect with high hour machines.
A caveat to this situation is that I have intentionally not done any business with my local Case dealer for over 20 years. I want to keep it that way. I know I can get parts from Pioneer, or Titan, but if there are a lot of issues with these machines that require a Case dealer to service, that is likely to be a deal breaker.

Welder Dave

Probably not a lot of members using them. I thought there was an issue with a certain model(s) of Case loaders. Might be able to find it using the search function.