• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CASE 650K A/C Stopped Working Need Help!?!

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
Hi all, it's been a while since I last posted. I'm running a CASE 650K -nice little dozer actually- and the A/C stopped working, fan blows but no cold air. Trekker -Case Dealer- came out and told us it had to go back to their shop -not happening- our own Mechanic thinks it's electrical and I'm inclined to agree. Does anyone know of a common electrical "issue" with this dozer and the A/C?

Last edited:

SeaMac

Occupation
Operator
Had the Dealer's Technician check it out today, after nearly dismantling the entire interior he determined the electronic controller had gone south. New one's been ordered, should have properly functioning A/C next Tuesday. :thumbsup