• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 621b Loader control

backhoe1

Can anyone offer advice on how to determine which direction handle assy should face when reinstalling on loader control. We disassembled the loader control to replace seals/orings and neither me or my hired man can remember which way it was facing.

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
Single lever or dual lever?
Did you remove the valve completely or reseal it in place?

alrman

Occupation
Does this help?

Attachments

• 621b remote valve.gif
    621b remote valve.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 727

backhoe1

Yeah, I looked at that picture before and after I tore it apart. There is a cross piece (#37 in pic) that has plastic spacers/sensors(#34?) on 3 of the four "legs" just trying to figure out which way doesn't have that spacer.
Do you think the one to right would not have it? That is the way it appears on pic.

alrman

Occupation
They would be coils for holding the lever in place - the one without a detent operation would be bucket dump. I guess that would be to the right ....... if that is what you mean.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Note to self: I hope I never have to take apart the loader control valve on a 621B. LoL :D

backhoe1

Yes I guess thats what I mean. I wasn't sure what they did, so couldn't figure out which way to put it. Thanks for your help.

henrytcn

hello friends mechanic i are from peru..
i requiero manual servicio case 621b ppzl help me
621b casee transmicion manual servicee workshop urgente