• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 621

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
A bit late in the day but I remember microswitches a lot like that one on the older non-electronic wheel loader transmission shifter controls for the backup alarm and the transmission neutralizer. The Cat Part Number is 9N-1750. 3 terminations, common, NO, & NC.

View attachment 245740View attachment 245741
Thanks Nige for the info, the one i needed didn't have the lever just a button. I'll keep this in mind though.

BigDutchman

Thank you but I have that number. The complete shift lever is over 3,000.00 "YIKES" but I did find a micro switch in the UK that I have on order.
Can you remember the part number on micro switch you ordered from UK ? need two switched in my wheel loader as well now, having hell finding em here around texas

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
The one I found in the UK was by the number on the switch it's self. But they couldn't or wouldn't ship it to the U.S. I finally found one by entering the shifter number and found a website that actually broke it down and listed the switch numbers and they were Case part numbers. I saved that and I'll send it to you if and when I find it.

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Here is the info on the switch you wanted. I’ll keep looking to see if I find any more information.

Attachments

• IMG_2247.jpeg
    IMG_2247.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2246.jpeg
    IMG_2246.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7

BigDutchman

if you dont mind, can you send the part number? coudnt make out of it on the pictures you sent

BigDutchman

Thanks! It actually worked perfectly. So glad I didn’t spend the 3500 on replacement. Cost me $30! Thanks again
if you dont mind, can you send me the part number or where you ordered it? thanks need the micro switches for my fiat loader