• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580L series II service manual

99580l

Anybody have one they would sell, copy, pdf to me etc... I really need one and cant order it from the dealer and i have been looking for 6 months with no luck yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Goose

Why can't you order it from the dealer other than the high price? I know they are still available.

99580l

I have ordered one but the dealer has told me numerous times that case will not print certain manuals until there is enough orders for them. It frustrates the hell out of me. I just figured someone here could make me a copy or pdf the thing.

cat320

Charter Member
this may be off the wall for your dealer to do but ask them if you can copy there book doesn't hurt to ask or just call around to other dealers in the area or out of state some one must have one and most after a certain year are on disc so that would be even esier if you dealer has it on there then making a copie would be esier.

Goose

I think we got a trade in machine in awhile back that had a service manual. I will check tomarrow and see and if they want to part with it.

gggraham

Occupation
Licensed Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
If your dealer can't help you go to http://www.casece.com
They have book or CD available $570 - $490
That said my friend worked at our dealership then went on his own. Swears by ebay....tons of manuals and at half the cost or less.

hevisorts

The cheapest service manual for Case 580L series 2 I found on this website: click here
You can get it instant, full version in PDF format .. and you can print it

boysdvd

Hy,

I did manage to find an interesting site where you can download service manuals , they are not free but for an insignificant sum can find valuable books.
Cheers

Chopper24

No worries on manual

I have it on pdf format and will send it to you.
I am new to the forum so let me know how I go about getting it to you.
I will have to compress it..... all 1500 pages.
Chopper24

Howard D.

You can send it to me at r3myxu@yahoo.com?
Thank you!
No worries on manual

I have it on pdf format and will send it to you.
I am new to the forum so let me know how I go about getting it to you.
I will have to compress it..... all 1500 pages.
Chopper24
hevisorts,
Would you be kind enough to send the compressed PDF file to me? I have been looking for this manual for a couple of weeks now. I would be forever grateful, enough to compensate you for your troubles if you wish. My email is 'alohakido@hushmail.com'
Thank you,
Howard Dennis

rtate

rickw

The cheapest service manual for Case 580L series 2 I found on this website: click here
You can get it instant, full version in PDF format .. and you can print it
I looked at this and the picture shows it to be a operators manual not a service manual? I s the picture just wrong

Tinkerer

The only way I know of to transfer a service manual directly from one of us to another is put it on a thumb drive or burn it to cd and then mail it or, send by UPS.
Email servers will not transfer a file as large as a service manual. I have tried and tried.
Unless it broken apart into several .pdf files containing the many different chapters found in a service manual.

Sylas

Hi, I know this is a really old forum but thought I would try anyway. I am new to the Forum & need the Case 580L or Case 570LXT Series 2 Service Manual mentioned above. I am not in a position to purchase one. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.