• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 530ck weight, specs...Please Help.

rutwad

My father has owned a 530ck for over 35 yrs. I would really like to find as many specs on the TLB as I can. We will soon be in the market for a newer backhoe and I would just like to have specs to compare it to. I think I read some were gas, but his is diesel.

Don't be misled, we are not going to purchase a TLB based on specs., it's just for my curious mind. We are leaning toward a JD 310.

Thanks for any and all info.

:usa

rutwad

Thanks. Any idea how much more the loader/backhoe would make it weigh?

What I would really like to find are the specs on the backhoe and loader-capacities, force, etc.

rutwad

Does anybody know what the approximate weight of the 530 TLB is? I even emailed Cae, but they did not respond.

For anybody that's operated the 530ck, have you operated any other backhoe you could compare it to, either better or worse. How would it compare to the Kubota L48, JD 110, or 310?

THANKS

rutwad

On another forum, someone said the weight was about 9000 lbs. for the 530 ck. Does this sound right?