• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 450 fuse and relay diagram

gyman98

Looking for a fuse ad relay diagram for a 2006 case 450. Both console lids are missing in the unit I just bought and that's where I'm assuming try would be. Also if anyone knows where someone is wrecking a 450 that I could buy these covers at I'd appreciate the lead.

The headlights aren't working, seems to be power to the switches, anyone have any ideas?

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
If you go to the online Case parts cataloge you can see the decals illustrated - this is not the best pic but it may help.....
Re - the headlights, are the bulbs OK?

Attachments

• 450 decals.gif
    450 decals.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 535

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Well shut my mouth, I was trying to figure out a way of finding that diagram, never thought about looking at the decals on parts pages, nice work alrman. :notworthy

gyman98

Thank you, found the same thing earlier today and found the problem to be dirty relays and fuses. Even got the taillights working! Just need to find some covers now or make some out of sheet aluminium. Thanks again for your help!

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I doubt those covers will cost much even from CASE. Those covers were a poor idea. They seldom stay together for very long.

gyman98

I checked at the dealer up here and they said $74 each. Seemed ridiculous to me and if they are that weak I will just make my own. Thanks for the heads up