• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case 1845c will bobcat attachments fit?

case310350

Will the average bobcat attachment fit the 1845c? My understanding is the mounting plate is different? if attachments don't fit whats the solution? adapter?

Goose

Most of the Bobcat attachments will fit the Case machines. Sometime you might have to cut the slot in the bottom part of the coupler a little longer for the pins to line up. Most aftermarket attachment have a universal coupler so they will fit all of the popular brands of machines. About the best you can do if you are looking at an attachment would be to mount it on the machine and check the pin latch alignment.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I'm with Goose, I'm not aware of any conflicts with average Bobcat attachments working on an 1845C Case. Most all skids today use a common pattern on attachment coupling. The 1845 is new enough for this to apply.

mudmaker

The only thing you may have to do is make the slot longer where the pin goes thru. I just rented a bobcat auger last week and got it home to find out it didnt fit:Banghead

Peter Yates

Peter

Hi -- would anyone following this thread know where I can find a reasonably priced service manual for a Case 1845C? The ones I have found online are all up in the $150-250 range.. ouch!

I'm not actually responding to any request in this thread.. I'm a new member just doing my three required posts so I can start a new thread with my above request.. thanks!

fleemanjm

US Mower Attachments?

Hello all,

Does anyone have experience with US Mower attachments? The products seem to be well build, but I don't hear much about the company itself.. Looking to purchase a JD 328 high flow, and US mower flail or rotary. As I am learning, skid steers are compatible with most attachments with little or no alteration to the mounts. Thats the #1 I went with a skid steer vice a backhoe. This is my first post to the forum so if I am in the wrong place, someone please let me know.

I look forward to learning from you guys.

fleemanjm:bash

Greg Ellis

Case manual

Hi -- would anyone following this thread know where I can find a reasonably priced service manual for a Case 1845C? The ones I have found online are all up in the $150-250 range.. ouch!

I'm not actually responding to any request in this thread.. I'm a new member just doing my three required posts so I can start a new thread with my above request.. thanks!

If you find one please let me know also.