• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 1740 no hydraulics, HELP!!

Farmguy23

I have a case 1740 skid steer that has no hydraulics. Bucket won’t tilt or curl, boom doesn’t go up or down. No auxiliary hydraulics. Will still move around because it’s a chain drive system. Found an issue with the hydro filter system, the threads were stripped out and it wasn’t sealing properly, fixed that now I’m wondering if that killed the pump. The guy I bought it from had the pump rebuilt and after install he said it worked for about 5 minutes and quit working on him. Could that filter issue kill that new pump? Any ideas would be appreciated. Fluid is full in the reservoir doesn’t smell burnt.