• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 1080b

rmllarue91

Occupation
field technician
Anyone know the max flow for aux circuit. machine needs to be adjusted for a hammer my flow meter only goes to 54 GPM the hammer they bought is only rated up to 37 gallon per minute. I'm also just realizing this machine is most likely all hydraulic and not sure if flow is adjustable for aux..... I've only adjusted on computer controlled aux. If it's not clear i know nothing about a 1080b any info is welcome.
Thanks hef

ecnorton2001

I printed out the brochure a few months ago as I was considering buying a used 1080B. Not sure if the aux circuit gets flow reduced. The pumps with case engine are rated 13.3 gpm @ 2100 rpm, with a detroit they are rated 103.5 gpm @ 2300 rpm.

rmllarue91

Occupation
field technician
Okay so now what I'm thinking is it's plumbed for a twist o wrist two way Hyd.... And its probably one valve section pulling one pump