• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Canadians eh...

BrianHay

Hey hougie, you ever work with my parents, Dave and Linda? Been a few years since they worked there but I think they still stop in once in a while for a visit. They are up in Valleyview now.

DK88

Occupation
Field service tech.
770G. - where you located? I'm in innisfil.

770G

Grader4me...... We don't have wingmen here, I couldn't imagine running with a wingman..... I like my music LOUD!!!!!! ;) and I like being in control of everything on my truck. I can't believe back in the day they ran those old wabco's with 2 guys... That must of sucked lol

DK88..... I live north of Lindsay about 15min..... In between Cambray and Cameron, if you've heard of those happening tiny villages

stondad

Occupation
Truck Driver
One day I'll get smart enough to post some pics etc but as this seems to be a bit of a gathering of clan I'd just like you all to know that I own a 1982 Patrick ARR7.

Grader4me

Grader4me...... We don't have wingmen here, I couldn't imagine running with a wingman..... I like my music LOUD!!!!!! ;) and I like being in control of everything on my truck. I can't believe back in the day they ran those old wabco's with 2 guys... That must of sucked lol

DK88..... I live north of Lindsay about 15min..... In between Cambray and Cameron, if you've heard of those happening tiny villages

lol..if you get a chance would you post some pictures of your trucks? In the truck secton tho..just like to see what people are running in other Provinces..thanks

watglen

Occupation
Farmer, drainage and excavating contractor, Farm d
Dunnville is about 1/2 hr south of Hamilton, ON. 1 hr west of Niagara Falls

Playing around with farm drainage in my spare time.

WaterDoc

Occupation
Complete water system disinfection services
Toronto / GTA here providing complete water main testing and disinfection services Ontario wide. You install it and I will make it potable. I am also a licensed backflow preventer tester.

Speaking of Dunnville, One of the foremen for a customer lives out that way. Works for a directional boring outfit that has red gm pick ups and western stars...

770G

Scott Berdan is his name, just north of Lindsay...... 1.5hrs n/w of Toronto

Last edited:

dsichewski

Live in Kitchener - soon to be Guelph and work in Guelph and area.

Went to school in Lindsay for Heavy Equipment, worked at a Cat dealer for 3.5 yrs and now Heavy Equipment Operator for a Landscaping company...

770G

I here that heavy course is a real good one. I wanted to go to it out of high school, but just wasn't in the cards.

dsichewski

I here that heavy course is a real good one. I wanted to go to it out of high school, but just wasn't in the cards.

I took the operators course back in the fall of 2004....Since that time the course has changed quite a bit.

When I did it there was alot more offered in the course in the way of classes...a couple yrs after i took it they revamped it, took out a few of the classes and shortened the course and raised the price. lol When I took it, it was a good course, I don't know what its like now 8 yrs later...

Occupation
Running Supersnorkel
Born on the Island ,Have been logging for the last 41 years. If it works in the woods I probably ran it at one time. Logged all the big logs, now just pulling the small ones out by the roots and loading them, but still loving it.

JBL964

Live in Edmonton but have some land 1 hour north that I plan on building a house on this year. Work on the rigs in the oil patch.