• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

canadian spread

stumper120

so the truck I just bought which is a international 2674, with a prentice ts33 mounted behind the cab is turning out to be great for my tree service work, the power and reach of the boom is awesome, it is slow but I don't mind to bad. however it has a Canadian spread on the rear and 425 floats on the front which equals a truck that does not turn, it only has a 268ish wheelbase but it takes a 2 point turn to get into most driveways, it just pushes the front tires. can I just swap the walking beams for closer units and move the bump stops?the steering stops are all the way adjusted so the steering arms are already hitting the steering boxes