• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Call for help...

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
I have the remedy to the whole dilemma, Extractor. Chain the front blade up, take the flame wrench and mow the loader off the back. Have the owner buy 2 truck-mounted loaders and just load the forwarder with one, and haul the logs down to the header with it. At the header, loader #2 will unload it.
You can enjoy a full recovery without getting your hands dirty that way, and production is at a premium. Plus you don't have to rack your brain figuring the problem out.

Just a thought.:laugh

The Extractor

Occupation
ORD phone tech
it is my T-12 I think.... The one the bottom rib attaches to. I am so very blessed that I am not in worse shape than I am. Basically they sent me home with brace. There is a small piece of the bone somewhat loose in there,
but it is a long way from "the cord". It doesnt even really hurt that bad I am up and around with not much trouble which is awesome. Lots of small tasks are now a challenge but I can deal with it. Ill see about getting some pics up.

Jeff D.

It's not good to hear that you got busted up, but it is good to hear it wasn't worse.:yup

The Extractor

Occupation
ORD phone tech
Pics !

:nono :Banghead

FlightPath.jpg

FrontLeft.jpg

FrontRight.jpg

RightRear.jpg

TiresInCab.jpg

jmac

Wow you are lucky, I think you had an angel on your shoulder! Driving that truck helped. Hope every thing turns out ok.