1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

California big dirt scraper operators

Discussion in 'Scrapers' started by Gavin84w, Jan 5, 2008.

1. iande

iande Member

Hi Dualie,

Thanks for the feedback. Belshina is made in Belarus and approved OE for CAT / Komatsu.
    Scrapers are a specific market and only thought I was helping. If you have any issues. Thanks for the dialog.

Brian

2. cmrhoades1

cmrhoades1 Active Member

Do any of these outfits have work now? I would love to run a pushcat for one of them. How hard would it be to go to work for one of them?

Let's get alittle update on what they are all doing now considering these outfits probably move the most dirt in the country

3. bret191

bret191 Member

Advisor to Companies on Caterpillar Heavy Equipmen
    Most went to RUMMEL in AZ.

4. PeedEquipment

PeedEquipment New Member

Manager/Owner
    Hey Guys!
    I notice this is an old thread but I wanted to leave some contact information and updates on our company.

http://www.peedequipment.com

Our website to find out more about us. We are currently in the process of updating it as well so that it is more accessible and convenient.