• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bunch of tools and other stuff for sale

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/for/1568666937.html

It's all on Craigslist at the link above, but I'll post the relevant stuff here. We are moving, so everything has to go. Anything metal will just go to the scrap yard, so make an offer somewhere between there and asking price and it's probably yours. Best bet is to email me at foody590 (at) yahoo.com if you want pictures of anything.

About a dozen concrete edging tools. Some corner trowels, false joint stuff, etc. $30 for all of them.

2 granite slabs 42”x42” 3/4” thick. Nice deep black. Would make great back splash for a black stove. They have some scratches, but there is enough left to make something of them. The pictures I have are terrible, if interested I will dig these out and take good ones. $110ea or $200 for both.

Spool of 10-3 wire rated for underground burial. Real heavy stuff, almost an inch wide with the thick casing. We ran temporary power for a house and used some of the extra to wire an outlet for a 220v welder to give you an idea. Rough guess of 4-500 feet left on the roll. Will verify before sale. $200 or will adjust based on actual length.

24” wide hand roller. Handle has seen better days and plug for drum is missing, but drum is in great shape. I'm sure it would be useful for someone and I'd hate to scrap it. $45 or make offer and you'll probably get it.

Craftsman 10hp 36” riding mower 5 speed + reverse chain driven. Has bag to catch grass. Very little rust other than blade. Needs good battery, but runs with a jump. Blows a bunch of smoke randomly from the engine breather leaking into the airbox. I suspect if you piped it to the oil fill tube it would be fine. Runs strong when not sucking oil, will actually pull a wheelie if you dump the clutch. Asking $175

Troy Built 6hp weedwacker on wheels. Wheels angle both direction to trim against a fence. Electric start not hooked up due to bad battery, but it starts on first pull every time with the cord. Comes with several rolls of different size string. $125

Delta/Rockwell 8” table saw Real heavy duty metal saw and base, not like some of the plastic ones now. Blade not real sharp, but it cuts straight and motor works fine. No id tag on saw or rip fence. $70

1994 Toyota Xcab 4cyl 5 speed 4x4 http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/1613432632.html

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
The only thing left from the original list is the concrete tools. Picture below. $20 or make offer.

I've added some peg board. 6 sheets at roughly 6'x4'. $20 for all of them.

Have some scrap masonite too that's free. Some 1'x2', 2'x3', 2'x4' and smaller strips. Good for shelf dividers or laying on top of wire grid to put small items.

4 different printers as well. 2 HP and 2 Lexmark. 1 Lexmark is missing the power cord ($20 new) and there only 2 usb cables. $10 each or cheaper if you take something from above.

Attachments

• IMG_8249 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_8249 (Medium).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 440