• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

BULLDOZER DEPRESSABLE CATERPILLAR COMBATIBILE (DEUCE)

trombeur

BULLDOZER DEPRESSABLE CATERPILLAR COMBATIBILE (DEUCE):would you have information on the real performance of this scraper?

955_DSC02485.JPG

764 High-Speed Dozer (HSD
johndeere764hsd_1_10442889.jpg

it seems the answer to the john deere, I'm wrong, what do you think of these buldozzer, which in your opinion best as reliability and robustness and performance, you know of other similar models thanks for the attention
764highspeeddozer_10090661.jpg

epirbalex

Occupation
peasant
Of the two Deere one's I think its daft . The advantages of both tracks and wheels has been discarded . Four track frames ,sprockets list goes on . There is nothing that could be gained by having tracks over a set of duals with far less cost for the duals

CavinJim

Of the two Deere one's I think its daft . The advantages of both tracks and wheels has been discarded . Four track frames ,sprockets list goes on . There is nothing that could be gained by having tracks over a set of duals with far less cost for the duals

Tracks have lower ground pressure--even considering duals. And if you've checked the price of tires lately, 8 tires isn't cheaper. And tracks don't go flat (they already are!). Yeah, there are times when tires are definitely better. I'd rather drive the tractor around the yard than the crawler--less mess on the turns--but the tractor leaves deeper ruts even though it's half the weight! I think the front/rear track pairs on the Deere pictured above are an attempt to have the best of both worlds--less tear-up on the turns along with lower ground pressure.

epirbalex

Occupation
peasant
Tracks have lower ground pressure--even considering duals. And if you've checked the price of tires lately, 8 tires isn't cheaper. And tracks don't go flat (they already are!). Yeah, there are times when tires are definitely better. I'd rather drive the tractor around the yard than the crawler--less mess on the turns--but the tractor leaves deeper ruts even though it's half the weight! I think the front/rear track pairs on the Deere pictured above are an attempt to have the best of both worlds--less tear-up on the turns along with lower ground pressure.
The only thing that wear on a tire is the contact on the ground , full length for the tracks , not to mention dozens of seals , roller surface wear you name it list grows bad enough with two track frames . Tracked tractors like these two are not popular and it will be because of cost . Less ground pressure can mean less power to ground .

trombeur

Marchio Caterpillar
Bulldozer cingolato
modello M105
Anno 2001

Bulldozer Bulldozer Bulldozer
cingolato da 25 tonnellate
Bulldozer cingolati Caterpillar M105 Bulldozer
(Depilatore universale da combattimento combinato

Motori caricati Caterpillar 3126 Turbo con doppia impostazione di potenza:
265 Hp in modalità di marcia e 185 Hp in modalità di avviamento con
velocità massima 55 km / h di
peso 16.450 kg

98591d1206224526-new-deere-4-track-dozer-deere-764-hsd-front-resize

98592d1206224543-new-deere-4-track-dozer-deere-764-hsd-resize-jpg

get-attachment.asp

https://www.woodbusiness.ca/harvesting/conexpo-2008-a-monster
http://www.motiondynamicsrubbertracks.com/agtractorrubbertracks.html

Bell_B30D-Track.jpg

Thank you for your opinions and the right comments

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
The track machines are used heavily in eastern Washington State for agriculture work. I see them pulling disks and planters in the dry land wheat country called the Palouse and further north areas between Mosses Lake and Spokane. I was told they turn better with the really big disk sets and they don't compress the soil like tires do. One farmer told me they could see a production difference between areas where tracks were used and areas where tires were used.

Mother Deuce

That bottom image of the M 105 looks like you would be purchasing road wheels or at least pressing new tires on them at a fairly high rate of dollar per foot traveled. Looks like it would be a hoot to run though!

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
That dump truck looks like it could reach the center point of places to get stuck in. I can't wait to see the photos of people trying to pull it free from some really deep muck.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
That dump truck looks like it could reach the center point of places to get stuck in. I can't wait to see the photos of people trying to pull it free from some really deep muck.
John C.

Reminds me of what I guy I knew many years ago who worked in one of the local apple orchards told the guys he worked with as to the reason when he bought a new pick-up truck with two wheel drive. He said,"The only thing four wheel drive will do is get you further off the road before it gets stuck and makes the walk back to the barn a lot longer!"

Bumpsteer

Occupation
Mechanical designer
The Deere ag tractor above is fitted with an aftermarket system, the factory ones are triangular on the articulated ones.....there are a few farms around that run the Steiger quad tracks.
Local Deere dealer sold a 9620RT......over $600k. Don't know where it went.

Not sure what you need to justify one....huge acreage, deep pockets or big balls.

Ed

trombeur

Non direi assurdità, ma penso che queste macchine in qualche terra galleggiano meglio in superficie, hanno un set migliore, se correggo correggimi, nelle mie parti solo i gommati e cingolati classici, siamo purtroppo così avanzati, la civiltà non ha raggiunto noi siamo l'età della pietra e la scoperta del fuoco

[MEDIA = youtube] 0CK6LQ3D5Q0 [/ MEDIA]
e] 0CK6LQ3D5Q0 [/ MEDIA]

[MEDIA = youtube] _62ZYuUeBNE [/ MEDIA]

[MEDIA = youtube] 0CK6LQ3D5Q0 [/ MEDIA]

[MEDIA = youtube] rBNNT9I67LQ [/ MEDIA]

Vetech63

That 764 Deere is great until it needs tracks. They are made by Camoplast but are proprietary to Deere.........$8000.00 each. The idlers and bogeys are also. I have a customer that has 2 764's, both need everything on the undercarriage...........parts alone are $90k for each machine. Needless to say, the customer has had them both parked for months now. I was also told that Deere doesn't make those machines anymore.