1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Bucyrus Erie 22b boom inserts

Discussion in 'Cranes' started by classictruckman, Mar 16, 2017.

1. classictruckman

classictruckman Well-Known Member

Tree Climber/339A Crane Operator
    Does anybody know where I can get some boom inserts for a 1956 Bucyrus Erie 22b with the bolt together angle boom fairly cheap? I was given this machine as a restoration project so it's not like it's going to be making money for me, but I've got a few projects around home that I could use a little more boom to reach.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. davo727

davo727 Well-Known Member

Aircraft mechanic
    Check the dismantled machine parts section of machinerytrader.com

3. classictruckman

Thanks, I've been through there a couple of times without any luck.

4. qball

qball Senior Member

local 150 operator
    Dic*ks crane service in Lincolnshire Il might be able to help.

5. classictruckman

Thanks, I'll look them up