• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bucyrus-Erie 15B shovel

525isx

Occupation
log trucker
I see that pretty regular- have to go around the block to enter formark yard- won't allow us to turn left into their yard. seems they moved that shovel some in the last year or so

Flat Thunder Channel

I got in a YouTube trap once and found myself watching old shovels work. The gentleman featured in the video rescues old shovels and draglines. He attended an event or held an event for older equipment. It was held at a large property and people were using their old equipment. Old crawlers and dozers pushing dirt and shovels digging. I spent hours on this video trap. Its very cool to see them work.

skyking1

I see that pretty regular- have to go around the block to enter formark yard- won't allow us to turn left into their yard. seems they moved that shovel some in the last year or so
cool! howdy neighbor. I'd like to see it run some time. Just walk it over to one of the piles and lift up some of the loose material.

Truck Shop

There was in the early 90's a large {don't know the model number} Bucyrus Erie shovel setting on the right side of road entering the town
in Chelan Wa.

hammerdwn20

Occupation
pipeline
I got in a YouTube trap once and found myself watching old shovels work. The gentleman featured in the video rescues old shovels and draglines. He attended an event or held an event for older equipment. It was held at a large property and people were using their old equipment. Old crawlers and dozers pushing dirt and shovels digging. I spent hours on this video trap. Its very cool to see them work.
Sounds like you could have been watching my YOUTUBE channel