• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bucket Truck

L Bowers

Hi everyone I am in northern Ca. first time doing this so I have an old bucket truck and the bucket now only moves one way is there anyone that has any experience with a similar problem. I believe it is a telsta a28 lift

Delmer

Electric joystick in the bucket? "on off" or feathered hydraulic control? Which function only moves one way?

Usually you're looking at a loose connection somewhere in the arm, could be a bad solenoid on the hydraulic control, more than that is above my pay grade. But give us a little more to go on and see what somebody knows.

L Bowers

Thanks for the reply I will check that out. I have to wait until this weekend so my son can crawl around on it so I am open to all information this is all new to me, Thanks again Terrby