• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bucket tooth pin removal tool

Planedriver

Occupation
Farmer
I’m posting today for your opinions on tooth pin removal/replacement tools. Many moons ago I fabricated a Frankenstein pin tool that worked reasonably well. As tools go this one disappeared now that I need it again. I thought I would splurge and buy a factory built tool for a few bucks. I’m finding there are several versions out there all with wildly different designs. Some manufactures make different tools for excavators vs backhoe and cat vs case etc! How can something so simple be so complicated?

If any of you guys have a preference for a tool that works well for varied applications I would really like to hear about it.

heymccall

Screenshot_20190529-121511_Chrome.jpg For J200 & 250 on my backhoes. Works good, but, I usually just use a bent punch & 3# hammer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190529-121511_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190529-121511_Chrome.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 8