• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bucket teeth pins

nickkendall

i have an esco bucket and have had a couple of teeth come off i found the teeth but am missing the pins.. I have looked online and can't seem to find any info on the numbers that i have on the teeth the number is ?28SYL I can't tell for sure if there is a number before the 2 or not as it is worn down. Does anyone know which pins i can use for this and where is a good place to get them? thanks in advance for any help

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
The only thing I'm seeing in Esco that uses the suffix SYL is the Super V series teeth. But I don't see a 28, looks like they closest thing to 28 is a V23SYL or V29SYL. Look closer at that number and see if it's a 3 or a 9.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I see you've logged off for the eve nickkendall, if it turns out your teeth are Esco Super V, if they're the V23, they use the V23PN pin. If they're the V29, they use the V29PN pin. Pretty much any big equipment dealer, Cat, Komatsu, etc, in your area should be an Esco dealer as well.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
You might want to take one of the teeth with you just to make sure you get the correct part. ;)