• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bucket for Kobelco SK135

D6c10K

I have a new-to-me SK135SRLC-1E that I'm checking over and fixing all the little things that get ignored.
One of the not so little things is the bucket pins & bushings, that have about 1/4" of slack. I've got those parts on order.
Some of this wear is no doubt due to the oversize bucket on the machine. It has a 1 yard TAG bucket where the largest the manual recommends is about 0.6 yd. It has the long stick and an additional counterweight on the back of the machine.
To find a different bucket to fit, how important is the pin spacing on the bucket? Does anyone know where I can find the specs for the correct bucket on this machine?
Any recommendations of brand of bucket for general purpose digging. No need for extreme duty bucket.

Tags

Pretty sure you could just measure the current spacing and width on the bucket that’s on it and be able to match another bucket up. Fairly certain that a JD 490d, hitachi 120-2, and the Kobelco SK115SR use the same pin diameter and close to the same spacing was if not exact.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Attached may help you, measurements from the web.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• Case 135 Bucket diamensions.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 7

Shimmy1

The slopped out pins and bushings have less to do with the yard bucket, and everything to do with the idiot that had been running the machine and not greasing.

Phantom970

Occupation
Serial Pest
Depending on your type of quick hitch, you can have a fair difference in pin centres and still be able to lock on to a bucket. Wider ears doesn’t matter either.

have your hitch fully open and measure, then fully closed and measure and you will know your available pin centres.

you can always machine down the front pin as well if you find the perfect bucket you want but it has a 70-75mm pin instead of 65.

D6c10K

Pretty sure you could just measure the current spacing and width on the bucket that’s on it and be able to match another bucket up. Fairly certain that a JD 490d, hitachi 120-2, and the Kobelco SK115SR use the same pin diameter and close to the same spacing was if not exact.
Since the current bucket isn't original I don't know if it's got the correct pin spacing. It measures 420 mm and I found one bucket manufacturer that lists one for my machine and they are using 385 mm spacing. Not sure how much affect that difference might have.

D6c10K

Depending on your type of quick hitch, you can have a fair difference in pin centres and still be able to lock on to a bucket. Wider ears doesn’t matter either.

have your hitch fully open and measure, then fully closed and measure and you will know your available pin centres.

you can always machine down the front pin as well if you find the perfect bucket you want but it has a 70-75mm pin instead of 65.

I don't have a quick coupler on this machine.

Phantom970

Occupation
Serial Pest
Since the current bucket isn't original I don't know if it's got the correct pin spacing. It measures 420 mm and I found one bucket manufacturer that lists one for my machine and they are using 385 mm spacing. Not sure how much affect that difference might have.

it only affects the bucket curl both ways

but 35mm is nothing to worry about

Just be wary going to far beyond these measurements as the dog bones or H-link may hit on something even tho it’s highly unlikely