• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bringing Down a Historic California Citrus and Olive Ranch

Wolf

Two spinsters left a 110-year old historic citrus and olive ranch in Fair Oaks (Sacramento County) to the University of California who sold it for development.

My friend Brad got to knock it down last Wednesday, with much style indeed.IMG_0063.jpgIMG_0069.jpg

Once the homestead of a millionaire California family, the once-fine old house is not long for this world, but, indeed, it was ready to go.

Wolf

Wrecking Machine coming down the Avenue of Palms

Watch how Brad's bad wrecking machine marches up the Avenue of Palms, planted over 100 years ago by this millionaire family in a northern California sunny paradise.IMG_0077.jpgIMG_0079.jpgIMG_0085.jpgIMG_0081.jpg

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
Greats shots as always John/wolf, glad you were able to make it out. My laborer Andy will dig the picture you shot of him. We have been working together for over 15yrs now gonna give him crap about looking old!

JDOFMEMI

ddigger

As I started down this thread, I thought that had to be your hoe. Not to many original 330's still looking that good around.

Nice work, as always.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I wondered the same as I saw it in the first pic, then when I saw the thumb I figured it had to be ddiggers.

We're a bunch of equipment nerds..:tong

Wolf

Yep, Brad's hoe is quite famous, and its operator quite skillful.

Hope to see that team out wrecking for MANY years to come!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
I like the rake/grapple on the 963. Who makes it?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
I checked today, ACI. It works really well and seems to be high quality. He is waiting on his quick connect to come.

Thanks for the info. It's a good looking rake.