• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Brief introduction of Jaw Crusher

The Oriental Jaw Crusher is widely used in mining, building materials, chemical industry, metallurgy and so on. The Jaw Crusher is suitable for primary and secondary crushing all kinds of minerals and rocks with compressive strength less than 320 MPa.

Features of Oriental jaw crusher:
● Simple structure, easy maintenance;
● High crushing ratio, even output granularity;
● High reliability, low investment;
● Low noise, less dust.

d-jaw-7.jpg

Coondog

Not trying to stomp on you here, but you have not truthfully introduced jaw Crushers. They are not low noise, they do not crush material evenly, they create a lot of dust, they have only a few parts to maintain and those are not easy to get to, and I have not found a successful use in the secondary crushing yet, but I have only been running two of them for five years in one place so I don't know everything. There is always something new to learn.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I was trying to decide what to do with this thread. Although spammy in nature, the forum rules do allow for vendors of goods or services to have one introductory post, and this would qualify for that. But I must say I'm glad I didn't move this post to spam land because Coondog is spot on with his reply, crushers (of any type) are not "quiet" necessarily, they do create dust, and just like hydraulic breakers and trench compactors, if it shakes it breaks. :D

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Hi Willie, you coined another phrase I'm going to use for tagging machines.

Shake and break.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Hi Willie, you coined another phrase I'm going to use for tagging machines.

Shake and break.

LMAO...after some years of working on trench compactors and hydraulic breakers, I find it's an indisputable truth. :D

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
You should copyright that phrase

"Shake & Break" ©willie59

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
LoL, I can think of a few operators over the years that are artists at shaking a machine to the point it breaks. All I can do is shake my head and say just damn. :yup

Randy88

God that's funny and I don't care who you are, shake and break, laugh for days on that one. While on the subject of crushers, one guy told me that a crusher will eat about anything, he'd be better off if he just threw his checkbook into it, it's going to get it eventually one way or another, why hassle with the middle man and parts, to this day I still laugh when I see him and think about that statement.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I was trying to decide what to do with this thread. Although spammy in nature, the forum rules do allow for vendors of goods or services to have one introductory post, and this would qualify for that.

A fair application of the rulebook there, Willie, but since the member came back today and posted another thread on the same subject, I think it's fair to say the spammer test has been met... :ban

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
A fair application of the rulebook there, Willie, but since the member came back today and posted another thread on the same subject, I think it's fair to say the spammer test has been met... :ban

As a moth is drawn to a light. :yup

millercross3

Occupation
Traditional Farm/Ranching...Trucking/Construction
It is a known fact that crushers get MUCH quieter the longer you use them. Cuz the longer you use them, the more deaf you get, and are oblivious to the noise that they make:D