1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

bridgestone 425/22.5 tires

Discussion in 'Trucks' started by Rooster75, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Rooster75

Rooster75 Well-Known Member

I am looking for some tire dealers that deal in these tires. I am in Arkansas and there are limited dealers in my area. The Bridgestone 844 is the best steer tire I have run on my dump truck but with fuel prices as they are I need to save where ever I can, but still gonna run this tire. Thanks for any replies in advance.

2. KeithR

KeithR Member

Im having same kind of problems in arkansas. Local tire guys carry china made tires only. I got a truck with 385/ 22.5 im worryed about getting a blowout. I have give up on local tire shops and starting ordering online. I'm running Bridgestone 844 on my steers and continental 385/22.5 on pusher axle.

3. pafarmer

pafarmer Senior Member

Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro

Can I ask where on line you are ordering your tires. Same issue here in Pa. with these tires. I like them too. I am not wanting discount China tires for steer tires.

4. KeithR

KeithR Member

I ordered off this site. tires-easy.com They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for.

5. KeithR

KeithR Member

I ordered off this site. tires-easy.com They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for.

6. firetruck dvr.

firetruck dvr. Active Member

Full time firefighter engineer, and part time heav
    Looneys or Fleet both in Little Rock do not carry them?