• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bridgestone 425/22.5 tires

Rooster75

I am looking for some tire dealers that deal in these tires. I am in Arkansas and there are limited dealers in my area. The Bridgestone 844 is the best steer tire I have run on my dump truck but with fuel prices as they are I need to save where ever I can, but still gonna run this tire. Thanks for any replies in advance.

KeithR

Im having same kind of problems in arkansas. Local tire guys carry china made tires only. I got a truck with 385/ 22.5 im worryed about getting a blowout. I have give up on local tire shops and starting ordering online. I'm running Bridgestone 844 on my steers and continental 385/22.5 on pusher axle.

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
Im having same kind of problems in arkansas. Local tire guys carry china made tires only. I got a truck with 385/ 22.5 im worryed about getting a blowout. I have give up on local tire shops and starting ordering online. I'm running Bridgestone 844 on my steers and continental 385/22.5 on pusher axle.

Can I ask where on line you are ordering your tires. Same issue here in Pa. with these tires. I like them too. I am not wanting discount China tires for steer tires.