• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bradco pallet fork rating????

WBC

Could anyone tell me the "weight rating" or weight capacity" on a set of Bradco pallet forks for a skid-steer with a model #PFHBC and serial #22747?? Thanks

TriHonu

The carriage should be a Category 2, however the carriage could have shipped with a number of different forks on it. The forks are designed for a specific weight rating. Bradco sells forks rated from 3300# to 6600#. See http://www.paladinattachments.com/Product-Details/219/Pallet-Forks Your best bet is to contact Paladin and ask.

My original set was rated for 4000# and I picked up a set of 66" forks that are significantly heavier. You may be able to ball park you forks by comparing the width, thickness and length to similar replacement Cat 2 forks. I never checked the forks for any identification marks since they are rated for more than my machine can lift.

WBC

My forks are 42" long, 4" wide, 1 3/4" thick, and the carriage is 45 3/4" wide. I tried to call the place that you give me there, got put on hold forever and give up. Thanks for the help