• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bosch GLL 150 E and LR3 Receiver

redneckracin

Occupation
Civil Engineer
So I have a Bosch GLL 150 E laser and an LR3 receiver. The problem is my receiver no longer makes a loud enough tone to be useful. If I am not looking directly at the display. I can't tell if I am on grade or not.

I attempted to get my unit repaired with no help from Bosch. I also purchased an LR10 receiver but it only works to about 1 foot from the sending unit. Does anyone know if there is a way to repair the speaker on the LR3 or what a compatible receiver would be for the sensing unit? I don't want to buy a new system if it's not needed.

redneckracin

Occupation
Civil Engineer
All right, So I put an email into Bosch and I'm a bit ticked off. The receiver is no longer in production and its the only receiver to work with that laser. So, I think I'm going to look at another company just because the bad taste in my mouth. I have been considering stepping up to a single slope TopCon laser. Anyone have any thoughts? It looks like for around $700 I can get a unit and receiver. I already have a grade rod and a tri-pod so thats no big deal.