• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

"BOROWING EQUIPMENT "

John Canfield

Occupation
Ranching
My mom wound up with only one oar in the water in her later years which was very painful for my wife and I. We were trying to make her "golden years" as carefree and enjoyable as possible. My wife is an RN and my mom wanted her to manage all of her medications, later on she accused her of trying to poison her. I got accused of trying to steal her money after she asked me to manage her little nest egg. And on and on. Inspite of the emotional abuse we always did our duty for her.

Welder Dave

A little bit of dementia can make people think everyone is out to get them or stealing from them. Making sure they eat properly and just being there for them makes a big difference. On their good days they'll appreciate it.