• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bomag BW266 Hydraulic Hose Locations

dieseldog5.9

Have a customer that bought a Bomag BW266 at auction with a hydrostatic pump removed and sitting on the seat. No one marked the hydraulic lines when they took them off. The owner sent the pump out for rebuild, and I have 90% of the hoses hooked up, I have a few hoses that I am questioning their locations.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Can you supply a serial number? Information on hose routing might be tough to find but with a serial number I can at least access the correct manual to look.

dieseldog5.9

Bomag Roller.jpg

I looked around the machine pretty hard, this is where I believe the sn tag would be, and there are no numbers stamped under the missing plate either.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Can you tell if it is a straight BW266 or a BW266 AD-4? Picture of the decals if any?

dieseldog5.9

Called a dealer of paving equipment, they said call another dealer, called dealer #2 they stated that they were the dealer but another dealer took them over, called dealer number 3, they were the dealer and no longer are, and do not know who took them over.

Went to the Bomag website to look for a dealer, called them, they told me they were not the dealer for bomag, I told him they were the listed dealer for bomag, he went to google like I did and in fact they are listed, hold please..................turns out we are the dealer, here is the number for bomag technical information, call the number, this number is not available.....:mad:

Vetech63

Usually the serial number is stamped into the frame of the machine somewhere. Look it over really good, its got to be there somewhere.

dieseldog5.9

Usually the serial number is stamped into the frame of the machine somewhere. Look it over really good, its got to be there somewhere.

Does anyone know specificaly on these machines where the SN is, I thought it would be that tag that is missing on the kick board by the steering wheel.