• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bomag BW 210 AV parts needed

One guy construction

Occupation
Owner/Welder, Hobby Land management
I picked up an old bomag BW 210 AV single drum roller. It has been running great but it needs a the steering wheels bearings replaced. I called the closest bomag dealer and he says he cant find this unit listed. The serial number is 75272. any one here have some imput as to who to call for some parts? Last resort is to just tear apart and reverse engineer but it atleast works right now. Was hopeing to find parts before I did that.
As allways Thanks againroller.JPG bomag #.jpg

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
Are you talking about the wheel bearings or the Bearings for the steering wheel.o_O

One guy construction

Occupation
Owner/Welder, Hobby Land management
new bearings from the bomag dealer, new starter and battery, several hyd hoses, fluids all changed. about 30 hours of use on this and all has been good. thinking I got a good deal since Im about $3500 all in on this unit