• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat track movement

jerry hill

Bobcat t300 2004
Replaced drive motor on right hand side. Also have replaced the hydraulic pump, case drain filter, main hydraulic filter, hydraulic fluid, track valve lock switch and soleniod. My problem is I have no power to the right hand track. It rotates forward and rearward, but very slow. No pushing or digging power. Bucket tilts fine, arms raise/lower great, all green lights are on.
Wondering if when installing new hydraulic pump if i got one of the two small lines on the side of the pump crossed, causing my problem. Do they effect the drive motor or something else? Please help. Jerry

mks

Occupation
None currently
You may want to contact an administrator to have this moved to the compact track/ muti terrain loaders section for better exposure.

Welder Dave

There may be a specific procedure for bleeding air from the system but the first thing to do is make sure the hoses are hooked up right.

jerry hill

Bobcat t300 2004
Today had a friend come over that knows his stuff on machines. I explained everything i had replaced or checked. Then i let him run the machine himself.
We found that the right hand steering pump shaft had rotating slack with it. Not due to the clamp that fastens to top, but the shaft that runs down into hydrostatic pump for right side.
So my problem is with the right hand pump. Gonna have fun removing the section that needs repair.
Does anyone know a reccomended place for parts, (no bobcat dealer)?
Plan to call tomorrow LPS and see if they have pump repair parts.
Shouldn't have to take the total hydrostatic pump out, just the section next in line behind charge pump which only has hydraulic lines and two bolts holding it on. I open for any advise. Jerry