• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat T770 Lift Actuator Not in Neutral

RTTR

Occupation
Shop Owner, of mechanic shop for Ag and Ind. Eq.
We have a T770 Bobcat in the shop that has an intermitted code W3239 which is Lift actuator not in neutral. Some one before us already install a new actuator. So we ran the calibration procedure on both actuators. Drove the unit around on and off for several days. Would only set the code a couple times. We then switched the tilt and lift actuators, did a calibration again. Drove around again for a few days. Finally today it set the same code again. We have checked the spools for sticking or binding, swapped actuators, performed the calibration procedure with our laptop. Tested voltage, we have the 5 volts on power wire, we have a good ground wire, we have 2.06 volts on the signal wire. So my question to everyone is, what should we have on the signal wire. I would have thought 5 volts. I am thinking we have a bad ACS controller. Any thoughts or help would be great. Thank you in advance.

Mbar

I’m assuming the code stays the same. Have you tried switching the harness. If you get a diff code you still have a actuator problem. Can remember on the signal wire. Dealer with give you the bats code info for the code.

RTTR

Occupation
Shop Owner, of mechanic shop for Ag and Ind. Eq.
Thanks for the information. We installed a new ACS controller, had the dealer come and program it. We have not had anymore issues, and we got our voltage back on the signal wire.